Thank you for registering for this event!
Please note the event will take place rain or sunshine.
We recommend that you arrive a few minutes earlier than the specified time in order to complete registration and receive your TD Tree Days t-shirt. There will be a brief welcome huddle where important information will be shared followed by instructions on how to properly plant the trees/shrubs.
Parking and Directions: Parking is limited on site. (Side of Road only) We will have a bus leaving the Hugh John Flemming Forestry Building at 1350 Regent St, Fredericton, NB at 12:15pm. Lots of parking available at Forestry Centre.
- Wear closed toed sturdy footwear. Please do not wear sandals or flip flops to the event.
- Dress for the weather. You can dress in layers with a windbreaker and bring rain gear in case of rainy conditions.
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are also good items to bring along.
- Previous volunteers are encouraged to wear their TD Tree Days t-shirt from last year.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Garden gloves will be provided, please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- A reusable water bottle.
- If you are bringing minors of which you aren't the parent/guardian, please download and print the Minor Participant Waiver and Photo Release forms (https://www.tdtreedays.com/minor-waiver-parent-not-accompanied-en.pdf) for parent/guardian signature. You must provide the signed forms to the TD Site Leader when you arrive at the event.
- Please bring a shovel if you have one.
Thank you once again for volunteering.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!