Thank you for registering for this event! We look forward to seeing you in just a few hours.
We recommend that you arrive a few minutes earlier than the specified time in order to complete registration and receive your TD Tree Days t-shirt. There will be a brief welcome huddle where important information will be shared followed by instructions on how to properly plant the trees/shrubs.
Parking and Directions: Please enter through the opposite entrance of the park which is at the end of Robertson Drive (off Gunnysville Road). Clicking to the map on the event page will prompt google maps to open up for easy navigation to the meeting location.
- Wear closed toed sturdy footwear. Please do not wear sandals or flip flops to the event.
- Dress for the weather. You can dress in layers with a windbreaker and bring rain gear in case of rainy conditions.
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are also good items to bring along.
- Previous volunteers are encouraged to wear their TD Tree Days t-shirt from last year.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Garden gloves will be provided, please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- A reusable water bottle.
- If you are bringing minors of which you aren't the parent/guardian, please download and print the Minor Participant Waiver and Photo Release forms (https://www.tdtreedays.com/minor-waiver-parent-not-accompanied-en.pdf) for parent/guardian signature. You must provide the signed forms to the TD Site Leader when you arrive at the event.
Thank you once again for volunteering.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!