Good morning volunteers,
Thank you for registering for this planting!
Please note that the location of the event has changed to Ben Franklin Park with parking at 180 Knoxdale Rd at the corner of Knoxdale and Gibbard Ave (see image above for parking and planting map). Clicking to the map on the event page will prompt google maps to open up for easy navigation to the meeting spot.
We recommend that you arrive a few minutes earlier than the specified time in order to complete registration and receive your TD Tree Days t-shirt. There will be a brief welcome huddle where important information will be shared followed by instructions on how to properly plant the trees/shrubs.
- Wear closed toed sturdy footwear. Please do not wear sandals or flip flops to the event.
- The event will take place rain or sunshine. Dress for the weather. You can dress in layers with a windbreaker and bring rain gear in case of rainy conditions.
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are also good items to bring along.
- Previous volunteers are encouraged to wear their TD Tree Days t-shirt from last year.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Garden gloves will be provided, please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- A reusable water bottle.
- If you are bringing minors of which you aren't the parent/guardian, please download and print the Minor Participant Waiver and Photo Release forms (https://www.tdtreedays.com/minor-waiver-parent-not-accompanied-en.pdf) for parent/guardian signature. You must provide the signed forms to the TD Site Leader when you arrive at the event.
- Highschool students looking for volunteer hours should bring their official volunteer form from school for the Site Leader to complete and sign.
Thank you once again for volunteering.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!