Thank you for registering for this event!
Please note the event will take place rain or sunshine.
We recommend that you arrive a few minutes earlier than the specified time in order to complete registration and receive your TD Tree Days t-shirt. There will be a brief welcome huddle where important information will be shared followed by instructions on how to properly plant the trees/shrubs.
Parking and Directions:
St. Mary Catholic Elementary School, 2175 Colonel William Parkway. Then it is a three-four minute walk to the planting site.
It is near a road and near a stream. It is a fairly quiet street and Fourteen Mile Creek is a small creek.
- Wear closed toed sturdy footwear. Please do not wear sandals or flip flops to the event.
- Dress for the weather. You can dress in layers with a windbreaker and bring rain gear in case of rainy conditions.
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are also good items to bring along.
- Previous volunteers are encouraged to wear their TD Tree Days t-shirt from last year.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Garden gloves will be provided, please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Shovels will be provided but we have a limited amount, please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- A reusable water bottle.
- If you are bringing minors of which you aren't the parent/guardian, please download and print the Minor Participant Waiver and Photo Release forms (https://www.tdtreedays.com/minor-waiver-parent-not-accompanied-en.pdf) for parent/guardian signature. You must provide the signed forms to the TD Site Leader when you arrive at the event.
Thank you once again for volunteering.
We look forward to meeting you at the event!