Hello planters/volunteers and thank you all for donating your time for our upcoming event. Your role will definitely be vital to the success of our event and I wanted to take the opportunity to let you know what to expect that day to ensure a smooth fun filled day.
Please note the event will take place rain or sunshine.
We recommend that you arrive a few minutes earlier than the specified time of 9:00 am in order to complete registration and receive your TD Tree Days t-shirt. There will be a brief welcome huddle where important information will be shared followed by instructions on how to properly plant the trees/shrubs.
Site location: 14th Avenue and Reesor Road (Bob Hunter Memorial Park)
Parking and Directions:
• take either 407 East or hwy 7 East
• South (right) on Ninth Line
• East (left) along 14th Avenue
• pass the subdivision, past Sellwood Lane, past train tracks
• turn right at laneway (#7277 or 7373) 14th avenue
Along the laneway to the right is the parking lot
• Designated signs and volunteers will assist you with site location and parking
NOTE: Please park in designated parking lot as there will be no availability to park in the lot where the shuttle bus will be dropping off.